The Friends of the Loveland Public Library Foundation is pleased to support the engaging and important activities and services provided by the Loveland Public Library for the community.
Our activities include:
- Fundraising through the semi-annual used book sales, the Chapter Two Bookstore, and other events.
- Funding and sponsoring library programs and special events for people of all ages, such as Summer Learning Programs and the Kevin Cook Nature Series.
- Purchasing furniture, materials, and equipment which are beyond the library's regular budget.
- Advocating for the library.
Our Capital Campaign Committee
raised $2 million towards renovation and expansion of the library building. This project supplemented funds provided by the City of Loveland and completed in 2012, resulted in improvements such as:
- 27,000 additional square feet of space
- Additional meeting rooms
- A dedicated teen area
- A genealogy and local history center
- A business center
- A dedicated computer classroom
- More than quadruple the number of public computers